Disboost - Terms of Service
The following terms must be followed in order for you to use our services.
- The service we offer is the responsibility of the "owners" and "administrators" of the listed Discord server(s).
- We (Disboost) reserve the right to remove and ban/blacklist any server and/or account(s) by will without being required to give a reason.
- We (Disboost) have a no-refund policy; any items that were paid for and delivered through our premium system will not be refunded.
- Your server must be marked as "NSFW" or "Not safe for work" if they contains any sexual, violent, shocking, disturbing or any sortalike content.
- All servers must follow the Discord/Discordapp Terms of Service and/or guidelines: Terms of Service.
- All servers that violate these Terms of Services must be reported using the "Report" button on the corresponding server information page.
- Disboost reserves the right to change our shop/premium/service prices at any time and/or date.
- Disboost is not responsible for any of the content placed on our website as it is completely dynamic and impossible to keep track of each individual submission.
Upon adding our bot, you will receive an important disclaimer about our master system.
Please read this before contacting us about it.
- We may join your server to check if you are obliging the Discord Terms of Service; we understand that your server may be 18+ and require identification, though we don't have time and can simply not verify on each server, which is why we require you to apply us a role when requested; all of our staff members are 21+.
You can report violations or abuse of these terms here: https://discord.gg/fvxznTB.