Access your email address
- We use your e-mail address to fight bots; having an e-mail means that you are verified within Discord.
- We use your e-mail address to link potential future transactions in our premium store to your account.
Access your username and avatar
- We use your username and avatar to personalise and store your "Discord profile" within our database.
See the servers you're in
- We use this permission to determine the servers you are in, in order for us to give you a selection box for you to choose the server you would like to manage and/or add.
- This permission is asked for the sake of our bot creating invites for you in the near future in order to fight bot spam.
- This permission is used by our bot in order to listen for commands.
- This permission is used by our bot to send embedded messages and links to make it easier for users to navigate.
- This permission is used by our bot to mark commands as read when users target our bot using the "!db" prefix.
- This permission will soon be used to read emojis from each individual server to be displayed on the info page.
- This permission is used to send messages into channels where our bot was targeted using the "!db" prefix.
Read message history
- This permission is used after any potential crashes or latency in order for our bot to reply to late requests.
If you have any more questions, feel free to check out the help page!